Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who We Are

Hey everyone. Adam and I are brothers and we are getting ready to start working out with Jason.

My name is Tim Rebber and I am 21 years of age and I weigh 315 pounds. My goal is to get down to at least 220 pounds and I want to get ripped. I am really looking forward to being fit. In high school I wrestled as a heavy weight. After I graduated from high school I quit working out and all my muscle turned to fat.

Hi, I'm Adam. I am 26 years old and currently weigh 270 pounds. My ultimate goal is to get my weight down below 200 pounds. I have tried many different strategies in the past to reach my goals but none have totally worked. In the past I would lose only 5-10 pounds and within a couple of weeks would gain it right back. I am currently the heaviest I have ever been and am looking to get control of it before it gets completely out of hand. I know that it will take hard work and dedication but I am prepared to do what it takes to reach my goal. I am definitely nervous because I know that it will not be a walk in the park. Lots of sweat is in my near future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment